We Believe in a Family Based and Flexible ABA Approach
Every child and family is different and should be treated with the utmost of respect and compassion utilizing a program that is based on ABA methodologies.
Possible Program Components
- Individualized standardized assessments, such as the Vineland, PDBI or ABAS-3.
- Behavior plan
- Parent training
- Frequent BCBA Supervision
- School/Community Collaboration
- Standardized Curriculums, such VB-MAPP, ABLLS or AFLS
- Life Skills
- Social Skills
- Homework Help/Support
- Advanced concepts, such as Executive Functioning, ACT (value based goal setting), and Theory of Mind.
For Additional Information:
Call Us Now
Want To Join Us?
Check us Out!
Share on Twitter